Dr. Donald Eagle is a family practitioner practicing in Eustis, FL. Dr. Eagle specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Eagle possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Adjustment Disorder
- Vascular Disease
- Florida Hosp Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Florida Hospital Medical Center Program
Dr. Donald T Eagle MD's Practice location
Eustis, FL 32726Get Direction
Dr. Donald T Eagle MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eagle
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- Dr. Rae E Ringenberg MD203 N Park Ave Apopka FL 32703
- Dr. John Daniel Burress DO607 Highway 466 Lady Lake FL 32159
- Dr. Nelson Kraucak M.D.1501 N US Hwy 441 The Villages FL 32159
- Dr. Angel E Tafur MD1503 Buenos Aires Blvd Lady Lake FL 32159
- Dr. Michelle I Hornstein DO29320 Us Highway 27 Leesburg FL 34748
- Dr. Mary Ann Tesalona M.D.32845 Radio Rd Leesburg FL 34788