Dr. Robert Kennon is a psychologist practicing in Jackson, TN. Dr. Kennon specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kennon evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kennon because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Robert W Kennon PH.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, TN 38301Get Direction
Dr. Robert W Kennon PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- Jerry Melcher CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIS50 Bent Creek Ln Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. John B Hopkins PHD616 W Forest Ave Jackson TN 38301
- Mr. Toby S Altfeld SPE156 C West University Parkway Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Richard Spring PHD36 Sandstone Cir Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Kelly Lane Blair PH.D708 W Forest Ave Jackson TN 38301
- Dr. John David Vickery PH.D.3363 Highway 45 North Jackson TN 38305