Dr. Don Harvey practices Emergency Medicine in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Harvey assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Harvey examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1980
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine 1980
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University Of S Fl College Of Med
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine Program
Dr. Don M Harvey MD's Practice location
Bradenton, FL 34208Get Direction
Dr. Don M Harvey MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Dr. Milton L. Pozo MD7436 Monte Verde Sarasota FL 34238
- Dr. John Kenneth Head MD308 53rd Ave E Bradenton FL 34203
- Dr. Joseph M Soler MD315 75th St W Bradenton FL 34209
- Dr. Andrew Z. Liskiewicz M.D.315 75th St W Bradenton FL 34209
- Dr. Bruce A Kruglick MD1700 S Tamiami Trail Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Brian M Garby MD1700 S Tamiami Tr Sarasota FL 34239