Dr. Edward Katz is a general practitioner practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Katz does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Katz provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Anesthesiology
- SUNY Downstate
Dr. Edward H. Katz MD's Practice location
Dr. Edward H. Katz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katz
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- Blood Blister: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is a blood blister?A blood blister is a raised piece of skin that has blood inside it. Blood blisters are somewhat similar to blisters that have clear fluid in them. The blisters are usually harmless and tend to go away within a few weeks without treatment. A blood blister can contain blood,...
- What Are Lymph Nodes, Where Are They, and What Do They Do?
What Are Lymph Nodes?The different systems in the body play a role in keeping the body to work and function properly. The lymphatic system is as important as other systems. It is a complex network of valves, thin vessels, nodes, ducts, and organs. The lymphatic system helps protect and preserve the...
- Dr. Poya Davoodi MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Isabel Rodriguez MD224 Se 24th St Gainesville FL 32641
- Dr. Eftim J Adhami MD945 Nw 114th Way Gainesville FL 32606
- Dr. Antonio P Monson MD1875 Boggy Creek Rd Kissimmee FL 34744
- Mrs. Caroline S. Rains M.D.224 Se 24th St Gainesville FL 32641
- Dr. Mimi Balch M.D.23320 N State Road 235 Brooker FL 32622