Dr. Anita Diane Cobble MD
Surgeon325 N State Of Franklin Rd 3rd Floor Johnson City TN, 37604
Dr. Anita Cobble is a general surgeon practicing in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Cobble specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Cobble provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- E Tn U-J H Quillen Coll Med, General Surgery
Dr. Anita Diane Cobble MD's Practice location
Johnson City, TN 37604Get Direction
JOHNSON CITY, TN 37604Get Direction
Dr. Anita Diane Cobble MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cobble
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Dr. Scott O Caudle MD189 Corporate Dr. Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Tony O. Haley MD701 Med Tech Pkwy Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Lawson MD701 Med Tech Pkwy Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Matthew Thomas Keibler D.O.1497 W Elk Ave Elizabethton TN 37643
- Dr. Kelly S Oggero M.D.2060 Space Park Dr Houston TX 77058
- Dr. Julie A Dunn MD325 N State Of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37604