Dr. Andrew Millar is a Chiropractor practicing in Poughquag, NY. Dr. Millar specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Millar seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Circadian dysfunction causes aberrant hypocotyl elongation patterns in Arabidopsis.
- Neonatal Soave endorectal pull-through for Hirschsprung's disease.
- Perianal candidosis--a comparative study with mupirocin and nystatin.
- Circadian biology: clocks for the real world.
- The use of diverting colostomies in paediatric peri-anal burns.
- Natural allelic variation identifies new genes in the Arabidopsis circadian system.
- The circadian clock controls the expression pattern of the circadian input photoreceptor, phytochrome B.
- Intrahepatic fetus-in-fetu: a case report and review of the literature.
- How plants tell the time.
- Independent action of ELF3 and phyB to control hypocotyl elongation and flowering time.
- Clock proteins: turned over after hours?
- Functional independence of circadian clocks that regulate plant gene expression.
- The surgical management of cricopharyngeal achalasia in children.
- The ELF3 zeitnehmer regulates light signalling to the circadian clock.
- Detection of caustic oesophageal injury with technetium 99m-labelled sucralfate.
Dr. Andrew Judson Millar D.C.'s Practice location
Poughquag, NY 12570Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Judson Millar D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Rennie Statler979 Route 22 Brewster New York 10509
- Dr. Richard Francis Gennaro D.C.258 Titusville Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12603
- Dr. Richard A Huntoon DC320 Robinson Ave Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Kenneth S Solomon D.C.1145 Route 55 Lagrangeville NY 12540
- Dr. Salvatore A Paratore D.C.4a Oak St Pawling NY 12564
- Dr. Dina Diorio D.C.3208 Franklin Avenue Millbrook NY 12545