Dr. Michael Davis is an internist practicing in Pollocksville, NC. Dr. Davis specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Davis provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Prostate Cancer
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Disorders
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Shands Jacksonville Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Michael E Davis MD's Practice location
Pollocksville, NC 28573Get Direction
Dr. Michael E Davis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- Do Vitamin Supplements Alleviate Pain?
Many people are now turning to nutritional supplements for pain management, as they become less tolerant towards the side effects of pain medications. Physicians also seem to be attracted by the idea of using supplements and recommend one or the other to their patients. Supplements may be vitamins,...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Scott A. Asakevich M.D.2950 S Elm Pl Broken Arrow OK 74012
- Dr. William P Lorio MD2604 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd New Bern NC 28562
- Dr. Adnan Taj-eldin MD200 Doctors Dr Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Nicholas Farina MD137 Medical Lane Pollocksville NC 28573
- Dr. Paul J Healy MD2604 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. New Bern NC 28562
- Dr. Kristina D Rowe MD137 Medical Ln Pollocksville NC 28573