Dr. Brenda Trammel is a psychologist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Trammel specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Trammel evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Trammel because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Brenda Trammel LCP's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67203Get Direction
WICHITA, KS 67214Get Direction
Brenda Trammel LCP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Jeremy Paul Crosby PSY.D.5500 E Kellogg Dr Wichita KS 67218
- Dr. Andrea Catherine Reed M.A., PH.D., J.D.7570 W 21st St N Wichita KS 67205
- Dr. Michael Paul Ohlde PSYD, LP2500 Bissell Ave Richmond CA 94804
- Dr. Christopher A Ebberwein PH.D.850 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Desirae Angela Moreno T-LP2365 W Central Ave El Dorado KS 67042
- Dr. Stephen J Rohner PHD1148 South Hillside Wichita KS 67211