Dr. Adeliza Olivero is a psychiatrist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Olivero is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Olivero diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Olivero may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Olivero treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. Adeliza Olivero MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
Dr. Adeliza Olivero MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- How to Know if Your Child Has ADHD
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of those complex mental disorders that can negatively affect a child’s success in education and the relationship with other children. ADHD symptoms usually vary and are sometimes hard to be recognized since most children will exhibit them at...
- Can Schizophrenia Be Treated?
Schizophrenia is a severe disorder of the mind that requires lifelong treatment. An individual suffering from this disorder is not able to identify the difference between what actually exists and what is in their mind. This disorder has an adverse effect on the way an individual thinks and reacts to...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Dr. Richard Chasin M.D.2 Appleton St Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Ruxandra Carp M.D.1 Mt Vernon St Winchester Massachusetts 01890
- Robert D. Mehlman14 Netherlands Road Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. Benjamin Silverman MD345 Boylston Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Lyudmila Rakita MD1342 Belmont St Brockton Massachusetts 02301
- Dr. Tilottoma Mukherjee MD38 Crafts Street Newton Massachusetts 02458