Dr. Yvette Rosa is an optometrist practicing in Moca, PR. Dr. Rosa specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Rosa performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Yvette Rosa OD's Practice location
Moca, PR 00676Get Direction
Dr. Yvette Rosa OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Dr. Carlos W. Montanez-lopez OD3051 Ave Juan Hernandez Ortiz Isabela PR 00662
- Dr. Luis Francisco Rivera O.D.Carr 107 Aguadilla PR 00603
- Mr. Marvin Rivera OD975 Ave De Hostos Mayaguez PR 00680
- Dr. Exa L Ramos ODCalle La Paz 257 Aguada PR 00602
- Dr. Melinda Montesinos huerfanos O.DCALLE DE DIEGO E # 53 MAYAGUEZ PR 00680
- Dr. Fidel Rodriguez torres O.D.Bo Pueblo Carr 115 Km 11.6 Rincon PR 00677