Dr. Darin Anderson is an endodonist practicing in Fort Knox, KY. Dr. Anderson is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Darin Anderson DMD's Practice location
Fort Knox, KY 40121Get Direction
Dr. Darin Anderson DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes your bones to break down quicker, making you susceptible to fractures and falls. Treatment often includes a combination of medical drugs and lifestyle changes. The best way to prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis is to observe proper medication plans.Bones...
- Are Doctors Prescribing Physical Activity to Patients?
A recent report by the CDC shows that doctors are now asking patients to exercise as a means for a medical prescription. In 2015 just one out of three patients who saw a doctor or any other healthcare professional was advised to increase physical activity. In 2000, only a quarter of the patients...
- If I Have Hemorrhoids Do I Need a Colonoscopy?
Hemorrhoids are caused when the veins in the rectum just above the anus get blocked due to external pressure. This causes obstructions in the blood flow and also leads to swelling of the veins. Hemorrhoids are classified as internal hemorrhoids, which are within the anal canal, and external...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- What Type of Doctor Should I Contact if I Have Heat Rash?
Miliaria is the other name for heat rash. Once you have the condition, you will experience some symptoms where most of them appear on the skin. It is believed to affect most children but is an infection that affects all ages.For children, heat rash is caused by underdeveloped sweat ducts that are...
- Metabolic Syndrome and its Relation to Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus erythematosus, or simply lupus, is one of the most common variations of autoimmune disease, affecting around 0.02% to 0.15% of the population, depending on ethnicity and geographical location. It is a chronic disease in which, for reasons that remain unknown, the body’s immune system begins...
- Dr. Kelly Maddox Walker D.M.D.7214 Dixie Hwy Louisville KY 40258
- Dr. Emily Earle Kelly DMD, MS7214 Dixie Hwy Louisville KY 40258
- Dr. Bruce Howard Thompson D.M.D.2724 Brave Rifles Regiment Road Fort Knox KY 40121
- Dr. David B. Ferguson D.D.S., M.S.2776 Ringgold Road Fort Sill OK 73503
- Dr. Daniel Jess Barton DMD630 15th Ave Longmont CO 80501