Dr. Daejoon Anh is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Anh performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Dr. Daejoon Anh M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89109Get Direction
Dr. Daejoon Anh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Dr. David L Navratil MD10001 S Eastern Ave Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Niuton Seigo Koide MD3150 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Dhiraj D Narula MD3131 La Canada Las Vegas NV 89109
- Dr. Santosh Gopal Rane M.D.1906 Belleview Ave SE Roanoke VA 24014
- Dr. Nischala Nannapaneni M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Nikolaos J Tsiouris M.D.700 Shadow Ln Las Vegas NV 89106