Dr. Jerry Dippe is a Chiropractor practicing in Sebastopol, CA. Dr. Dippe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Dippe seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jerry William Dippe DC's Practice location
Sebastopol, CA 95472Get Direction
Dr. Jerry William Dippe DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Julie A. Amundsen D.C.1112 B Street Petaluma CA 94952
- Dr. Alan Goldhamer D.C.1551 Pacific Avenue Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Elsie Grace Yuen D.C.1551 Pacific Avenue Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Casey L Tucker DC255 Farmers Ln Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. Erwin Linzner D.C.1551 Pacific Avenue Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Laura Polak D.C.7145 Maple Ave Sebastopol CA 95472