Dr. Emmanuel Nwokeji practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Memphis, TN. Dr. Nwokeji evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Nwokeji seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
American Univ Of The Caribbean- Sch Of Med- Plymouth- Montserrat 1983
American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine 1983
- Univ Tn Med Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- University Tn Med Center
Dr. Emmanuel Igweze Nwokeji MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38104Get Direction
Dr. Emmanuel Igweze Nwokeji MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Dr. Arif K. Mirza MD2707 Browns Ln Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. James B Moseley MD4646 Poplar Ave Memphis TN 38117
- Dr. David Struble M.D.6005 Park Ave Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Uzma Naeem MD8316 Macon Ter Cordova TN 38018
- Dr. Melvin Lester Goldin MD6401 Poplar Avenue Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Valerie K Arnold MD1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132