Dr. Maureen Mccanty is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Concord, NH. Dr. Mccanty specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Mccanty can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Mccanty can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- WOMEN-INFANT HOSPITAL - PROVIDENCE, RI 1979
Dr. Maureen E Mccanty's Practice location
Concord, NH 03301Get Direction
Dr. Maureen E Mccanty's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatments for Fibroids?
In most cases, fibroids will not show clear symptoms. However, if you suspect that you have fibroids, go and see your doctor immediately. He/she will recommend the best treatment option to counter your fibroids. Before administering any treatment, your doctor will consider the following things:...
- Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
What is ovarian cancer?Cancer begins when the cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Any cells in the body can start to become cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. The beginning of ovarian cancer happens in the ovaries. Ovaries are basically the reproductive glands found in...
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Surgical Treatment for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is rare in puberty, even though signs and symptoms of endometriosis can start with the first menstrual period. After menopause, the signs and symptoms of endometriosis disappear due to the lack of hormones.As mentioned, there is no cure for endometriosis. However, treatment includes...
- What is Postmenopausal Atrophic Vaginitis?
Also known as vaginal atrophy, postmenopausal atrophic vaginitis is the thinning of vaginal walls resulting from low estrogen levels. Mostly, it develops after menopause.Menopause is when a woman is at the ages of between 45 and 55, a time when she cannot release eggs from her ovaries. Menstruation...
- Dr. Allan Fisher MD1 Elliot Way Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Dr. Marc Duhaime D.O.445 Cypress Street Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Josefina Fojas Pilpil-Arambulo8 French Drive Bedford New Hampshire 3110
- Dr. Marc F Leclair M.D.201 Riverway Pl Bedford NH 03110
- Dr. Lisbeth Murphy MD201 Riverway Pl Bedford NH 03110
- Dr. Maria Degracia Padin M.D.253 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301