Dr. Stephen Daniels is an internist practicing in Goleta, CA. Dr. Daniels specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Daniels provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1976
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hosp, Internal Medicine Santa Barbara Cottage Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Stephen A Daniels MD's Practice location
Goleta, CA 93117Get Direction
Dr. Stephen A Daniels MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- Dr. Laurel Bliss MD317 W. Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. Kelly Elizabeth Williams M.D.5333 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Dr. Nicole G Stern M.D.1224 E Lowell St Tucson AZ 85721
- Dr. Shaun Ehsani MD215 Pesetas Ln Santa Barbara CA 93110
- Ms. Irene Bakman MDPueblo And Bath Street Santa Barbara CA 93102
- Dr. George N Messerlian M.D.317 W Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105