Dr. Lisa Lin is an audiologist practicing in Baldwin Park, CA. Dr. Lin evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Lin takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Lisa C Lin AUD's Practice location
Baldwin Park, CA 91706Get Direction
Lisa C Lin AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Vitamin E and Fatty Acid Supplements May Alleviate Period Cramps
A new study published in the journal, Reproductive Health, has shown that supplements containing vitamin E and essential fatty acids may relieve the symptoms caused by menstruation. In this study, 120 women with PMS or the more severe premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), were divided into two...
- Healthcare Providers Need to Offer Disability Insurance for Nurses
Disability can be a very touchy topic, which is something that some might have already noticed working as a nurse or in the healthcare world at all.An employee looking to actually protect their income is not only very important, but essential when working anywhere that can be taxing on their body....
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- How to Get Rid of Your Bloated Belly
Abdominal bloating can affect your looks and cause considerable discomfort. But according to experts, abdominal bloating can be controlled and avoided easily. Abdominal bloating does not refer to the extra pounds of fat stored in the abdomen, but the temporary distension that affects from...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Colon Cancer?
What is staging?Staging explains the extent of your cancer, meaning how big the cancer is, and how much the cancer has spread. Knowing the stage of your cancer helps the doctor to understand how serious your cancer is, your chance of survival, and it helps the doctor to decide the best treatment...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Kristina Marie Mendoza AU.D.15247 11th Street Victorville CA 92395
- Dr. Jane M. Gay AU.,D.2100 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90057
- Claribelle Sanchez AU.D.1301 W Providence Ave Orange CA 92868
- Cheryl Jeanne Ruhlen AUD2100 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90057
- Dr. Marissa Mendrygal Williams AU.D.2100 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90057
- Dr. Ashley Page AUD1041 E Yorba Linda Blvd Placentia CA 92870