Jovi R. Cacnio, MD, is a board-certified pediatrician. Dr Cacnio completed his undergraduate degree at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles. He earned his medical degree at the University of Cal ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1989
University of California 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ucla Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Jovi Cacnio's Practice location
Glendora, CA 91740Get Direction
Jovi Cacnio's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cacnio
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Ms. Erlinda L. Koo MD223 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Dr. Elliot S. Weinstein MD8283 Grove Avenue Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Ming Chen M.D.325 South Lexington Street Delano California 93215
- Dr. Crispina Ancheta Chen MD10802 Ramona Boulevard El Monte California 91731
- Dr. Saima Khan MD900 Main Street Brawley California 92227
- Dr. Edna Regala Sayat MD731 Commercial St Rockport ME 04856