Dr. James Froehlich is an anesthesiologist practicing in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Froehlich ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Froehlich also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Anesthesiology
Dr. James A Froehlich MD's Practice location
Lawrenceville, GA 30045Get Direction
Dr. James A Froehlich MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Thyroid Cancer?
Cancer of the cells in the butterfly shaped thyroid gland at the base of the neck was not a common disease in this country. However, as of late, the number of reported cases of thyroid cancer has increased over the years. These glands are very important, as they produce hormones that regulate the...
- What Is Farro: Health and Nutrition Benefits
What is farro?Farro an ancient wheat grain, which is also called as emmer. It has been eaten for thousands of years around the world. Its scientific name is Triticum turgidum dicoccum. It is found in a number of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and Ethiopian restaurants.Farro was a popular grain among...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Selwynn B. Howard M.D.950 Eagles Landing Parkway Stockbridge Georgia 30281
- Dr. Thien Steven Quach MD2392 Leisure Lake Drive Dunwoody Georgia 30338
- Dr. Natalie Moore Reisman M.D.6335 Hospital Pkwy Duluth GA 30097
- Dr. Timothy Boozer MD4575 North Shallowford Road Atlanta GA 30338
- Dr. Michelle Au M.D.5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Michael T Garrett4575 N Shallowford Rd Atlanta GA 30338