Dr. Zohair Shehzad Alam M.D.
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine8830 Cameron Ct Suite 333 Silver Spring MD, 20910
Dr. Zohair Alam practices Neuropathology in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Alam studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Howard University College of Medicine 1995
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Chronic Pain
- Torn Meniscus
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Howard University Hospital
Dr. Zohair Shehzad Alam M.D.'s Practice location
Silver Spring, MD 20910Get Direction
Silver Spring, MD 20902Get Direction
Dr. Zohair Shehzad Alam M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alam
- Alzheimer's Patient Re-meets Her Granddaughter In Touching Story
Over 44 million people around the world are facing Alzheimer’s disease. Everyone knows that this condition is heartbreaking for everyone who has a close friend or relative with Alzheimer’s. But one daughter decided to capture the most valuable moments of her mother and spread awareness about...
- What Is an Ischemic Stroke?
Ischemic stroke is a type of stroke that occurs as a result of the blockage of blood vessels that supplies blood to the brain by a blood clot. This prevents blood from reaching the brain. Consequently, the brain does not get enough oxygen for normal functioning. According to statistics, about 87% of...
- Legendary Athlete Usain Bolt Helps Create Watch to Support Muscular Dystrophy
Usain Bolt, known as one of the greatest athletes of all time because of his impressive track record, has achieved his latest victory by launching a watch design in partnership with Unique Hublot, and the Hublot Big Bang UNICO Usain Bolt watch is created in collaboration with the Lightning Bolt.The...
- Childhood Alzheimer's Patient Dies due to Accident in Hospice Care
Mark and Lisa Bushaway, both 48 years old and living in the UK, grieve the loss of their 21-year-old daughter Emily due to Neimann-Pick Type C, otherwise known as childhood Alzheimer's, and are devastated to learn their younger daughter Sarah also has the genetic disorder.“With one, you think you...
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Uses Her Brain Scans to Create Art
Imagine taking an illness that makes life incredibly difficult and turning it into art. It sounds like an impossible feat, but that is exactly what Kristy Stevens is doing.Stevens was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) 10 years ago and she felt like her life was over at the time. Diagnosis of a...
- Improved Gene Editing Tools Provide Hope for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Patients
The year 2017 has witnessed researchers making great strides in the direction of finding better methods that can lead to the cure of various muscular dystrophies, particularly for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Scientists at UT Southwestern Medical Center reported in Science Translational Medicine...
- Maris Stella Legarda3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Dr. Michael R. Yochelson MD102 Irving Street Northwest Washington DC 20010
- Steven E. Lo Other3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Dr. Syed W Asad M.D.7500 Hanover Pkwy Greenbelt MD 20770
- Dr. Marianne Schuelein M.D.3301 New Mexico Ave Nw Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Kanwaljit Ahuja M.D.3231 Superior Lane Bowie Maryland 20715