Dr. Cindy Casavant Moore D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice5420 N Lakewood Dr Panama City FL, 32404
Dr. Cindy Moore is a Dentist practicing in Panama City, FL. Dr. Moore specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Cindy Casavant Moore D.M.D.'s Practice location
Panama City, FL 32404Get Direction
PANAMA CITY, FL 32401Get Direction
Dr. Cindy Casavant Moore D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moore
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Franklin Reese Harrison DMD801 Ohio Ave. Lynn Haven FL 32444
- Dr. Robert Charles Heikowsky DDS8730 Thomas Drive Panama City FL 32408
- Dr. Gregory W Goodreau DMD17350 Panama City Beach Pkwy Panama City Beach FL 32413
- Abdul Waheed DMD625 W Baldwin Rd Panama City FL 32405
- Dr. Derek Heath Wall DDS801 Ohio Avenue Lynn Haven FL 32444
- Dr. Robert Abbiati D.D.S.1120 N. Collier Blvd Marco Island FL 34145