Dr. Mollie Temple is a speech language pathologist practicing in NORTH CHARLESTON, SC. Dr. Temple specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Temple evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Temple helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mollie S Temple SLP's Practice location
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC 29406Get Direction
Mollie S Temple SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Nancy E Laurice M.S. CCC-SLP930 FOLLY RD CHARLESTON SC 29412
- Ms. Louise G. Jackson ST.930 FOLLY RD STE B CHARLESTON SC 29412
- Ms. Carol Ann Page PHD. CCC-SLP, ATP1407 ASHLEY RIVER RD CHARLESTON SC 29407
- Mrs. Edith Grace Riggle CCC-SLP85 CITADEL MSC CHARLESTON SC 29409
- Melissa Suzanne Montiel CCC-SLP169 ASHLEY AVE CHARLESTON SC 29425
- Amy Grooms SLP930 FOLLY RD STE B CHARLESTON SC 29412