Dr. Vinayak Bhavalkar is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in LEXINGTON, KY. Dr. Bhavalkar specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Bhavalkar tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Vinayak P Bhavalkar MD's Practice location
LEXINGTON, KY 40517Get Direction
Dr. Vinayak P Bhavalkar MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Dr. Wallace L. Huff MD3480 Yorkshire Medical Park Lexington Kentucky 40509
- Dr. Vishwas Ramesh Talwalkar MD740 S Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Matthew Poulsen Other740 S Limestone St Lexington KY 40506
- Dr. Samuel Christopher Coy M.D.1401 Harrodsburg Road Lexington KY 40504
- Dr. Mathew A Nicholls MD1780 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Janak Ramesh Talwalkar MD333 S 3rd St Danville KY 40422