Dr. Joji Kappes M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology3550 N Interstate Ave Portland OR, 97227
Dr. Joji Kappes is a rheumatologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Kappes specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Kappes treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
- L a Co Usc Med Center
Dr. Joji Kappes M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97227Get Direction
Dr. Joji Kappes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kappes
- Why Is Rheumatoid Arthritis More Common in Women?
Given that rheumatoid arthritis is a disease that medical professionals are still working to understand and do not know too much about, available knowledge about why it affects females more is limited and often speculative. That being said, there are some theories as to why it affects women more and...
- Describing Fibromyalgia Pain
Coping with fibromyalgiaModern culture puts overwhelming focus on life optimism and leaves little room to talk about the other side and sorrow some people feel. I often ask myself why the freedom to express pain without feeling like you are burdening someone is gone, especially since pain is often a...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Market Projected to Skyrocket
Rheumatoid arthritis is the most common form of autoimmune arthritis. It is estimated to affect around 5 million people, and anyone can develop the disease; but it is most common among women in their middle age- although men, children, and young adults can also get it. Genes, environment, and...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis's Impact on the Lungs and How to Protect Them
Rheumatoid arthritis’s causes are poorly understood by the medical community, but that doesn’t mean that patients shouldn’t be proactive in managing their RA and working to prevent flares.Patients with RA should also be aware that it does not just affect their bones and joints. This autoimmune...
- Dr. Cailin Henderson Sibley M.D.20103 Lake Chabot Rd Castro Valley CA 94546
- Dr. Stephen M Campbell MD5050 Ne Hoyt St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Uzma Khan MD700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Marcia Sparling MD700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Ajay Wanchu MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Mollie E Thompson MD9155 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225