Dr. Syed Haque is an internist practicing in Frederick, MD. Dr. Haque specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Haque provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan 1986
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1984
- Back Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Adjustment Disorder
- Vascular Disease
- Maryland Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine; Maryland Gen Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- SCS/MSUCOM/WMU Homer Stryker MD School of Med Program
Dr. Syed W. Haque M.D.'s Practice location
Frederick, MD 21701Get Direction
Dr. Syed W. Haque M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haque
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Usha Sivakumar194 Thomas Johnson Dr Frederick MD 21702
- Kajal S. Roy400 West 7th Street Frederick Maryland 21701
- Dr. Joanne L. Kinney M.D.9701 New Church Street Damascus Maryland 20872
- Dr. Humera Erum Malik MD19519 Doctors Dr Germantown MD 20874
- Dr. Rakesh Malik MD19785 Crystal Rock Dr Germantown MD 20874
- Dr. Samuel Chan M.D.324 E Antietam St Hagerstown MD 21740