Dr. John Krumenacker, MD is one of the best ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in diagnostic radiology and nuclear medicine and currently sees patients in Massapequa, New York and East ...
Education and Training
State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook 1990
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical Center
John H Krumenacker MD's Practice location
John H Krumenacker MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Alain D. Hyman M.D.165 East 84th Street New York New York 10028
- Alan J. Heideman MD2130 Millburn Ave Maplewood NJ 07040
- Irina A. Vasilyeva MD PHD1001 Potrero Ave San Francisco CA 94110
- Lisa A. Corrente255 Greenwich Street New York New York 10007-2422
- Harsha N. Dhanani MD68 Mallard Place Secaucus New Jersey 07094
- Sergei Sobolevsky4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219