Dr. Nicole Andrade is a Chiropractor practicing in Gloucester, MA. Dr. Andrade specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Andrade seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Nicole K Andrade D.C.'s Practice location
Gloucester, MA 01930Get Direction
Dr. Nicole K Andrade D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Joseph J Dowling Other341 Western Ave Lynn MA 01904
- William Nolan15 Cherry Street Danvers Massachusetts 01923
- Dr. Stephen S. Franson D.C.100 Cummings Ctr Beverly MA 01915
- Dr. Pheng Bun Kouch DC70 New Ocean St Swampscott MA 01907
- Dr. Deborah Jean Ramsey DC9 G Osman Babson Road Gloucester MA 01930
- Dr. Anne Caroline Gilbride D.C.87 Seaview Ave Marblehead MA 01945