Dr. Jill Morgan is a psychologist practicing in Lake Elsinore, CA. Dr. Morgan specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Morgan evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Morgan because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jill Brandon Morgan PH.D.'s Practice location
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530Get Direction
Dr. Jill Brandon Morgan PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- Dr. Mariam Annette Mott PH.D.28562 Oso Pkwy Rancho Santa Margarita CA 92688
- Dr. Tahja R Mcdowell PSYD770 Magnolia Ave Corona CA 92879
- Dr. Jennifer Hung PSY.D529 Maple Ave Los Angeles CA 90013
- Dr. Cynthia L Bradley PH.D.26025 Newport Rd Menifee CA 92584
- Dr. Greg Barry PSYD770 Magnolia Ave Corona CA 92879
- Dr. Antonius D Brandon PHD5887 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506