Dr. Robert Stein is a psychologist practicing in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Stein specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stein evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stein because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Robert Martin Stein PHD's Practice location
Lancaster, PA 17603Get Direction
Dr. Robert Martin Stein PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is one of the most common mental illnesses experienced by people, and just like any other illness, this condition is also accompanied by certain myths and misconceptions. These are the most common myths surrounding depression today....
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- Dr. Sabra N Abboud PSY.D.2550 Kingston Road York PA 17402
- Ruth D Lesher PHD1755 Oregon Pike Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Marthalee T Brod PH.D222 Harvard Ave Mount Gretna PA 17064
- Ms. Connie Marie Davis MS PSYCHOLOGIST105 Lakeview Road Mount Gretna PA 17064
- Dr. Tegan Blackbird PH D108 South Main Street Manheim PA 17545
- Mr. Lynn Michael Anderson MS309 N George St Millersville PA 17551