Dr. Jun Hong is an optometrist practicing in Suwanee, GA. Dr. Hong specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Hong performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Jun Mo Hong O.D.'s Practice location
Suwanee, GA 30024Get Direction
Duluth, GA 30096Get Direction
Dr. Jun Mo Hong O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Farzana A. Virani O.D.1611 Mount Vernon Hwy Atlanta GA 30338
- Dr. Glenda B Brown OD1120 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Suwanee GA 30024
- Dr. Timothy Glenn Spence O.D.9550 Jones Bridge Rd Alpharetta GA 30022
- Dr. Sharon Berger-moscow O.D.1190 Grimes Bridge Rd Roswell GA 30075
- Dr. Susie Cha O.D.2148 Duluth Hwy Duluth GA 30097
- Dr. Eric Ryan Harris O.D.5505 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342