Dr. Claudine Mendoza is an adolescent specialist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Mendoza works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Mendoza treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Dr. Claudine Aguilar Mendoza MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85020Get Direction
Dr. Claudine Aguilar Mendoza MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Are Beauty Beverages Good for Skin?
There are a lot of vitamin drinks on the market and it is natural to wonder whether these "beauty beverages" are really as healthy as they claim to be. Do they really provide anti-aging solution for your skin? There are more than 300 products on store shelves that claim to benefit your beauty. Are...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. John Curley DO6702 N 19th Ave Phoenix AZ 85015
- Dr. Veenod L Chulani MD89 W Copeland Dr Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Joseph John Wells M.D.4700 N 51st Ave Phoenix AZ 85031
- Dr. Paul Scott Charnetsky M.D.13851 W La Mar Blvd Goodyear AZ 85338
- Dr. Syeda Safia Saleemuddin M.D.4700 N 51st Ave Phoenix AZ 85031
- Dr. Martin E Berger M.D.4700 N 51st Ave Phoenix AZ 85031