Dr. Donald J Rohl D.O.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine5040 Forest Drive Suite 300 New Albany OH, 43054
Dr. Rohl is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon fellowship trained in spinal surgery. He has a special interest in degenerative conditions and deformity of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. Dr. ...
Education and Training
Ohio Univ- Coll Of Osteo Med- Athens Oh 1995
Ohio Med University Medicine
- MemberAmerican Osteopathic Association, DO
- South Pointe Hospital
- Meridia South Pointe Hospital
Dr. Donald J Rohl D.O.'s Practice location
New Albany, OH 43054Get Direction
NEW ALBANY, OH 43054Get Direction
Dr. Donald J Rohl D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rohl
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Mark B. Willits479 Parsons Avenue Columbus Ohio 43215
- Dr. Safdar N. Khan MD2237 Oxford Road Columbus Ohio 43221
- Dr. Raymond K Wurapa M.D.170 Taylor Station Road Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Robert E. Bartley MD1930 Crown Park Court Columbus OH 43215
- Dr. Michael Joseph Latteier MD7277 Smilth's Mill Road New Albany OH 43054
- Dr. Gregory C Berlet MD300 Polaris Pkwy Westerville OH 43082