Dr. Forfa focuses on preventive medicine and wellness. His clinical interests include weight management, pre-diabetes, pre-hypertension, cardiovascular risk assessment, longevity, depression, cancer p ...
Education and Training
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- DO MemberAmerican Osteopathic Association
- MSU/Sparrow Family Medicine
- Sparrow Hospital
Dr. Stanley A. Forfa D.O., M.S.'s Practice location
Milan, MI 48160Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stanley A. Forfa D.O., M.S. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stanley A. Forfa D.O., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Forfa
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Dr. Catherine A. Churgay M.D.518 Harriet St Ypsilanti Michigan 48197
- Dr. Karl Julius Edelmann MD955 W Eisenhower Cir Ann Arbor MI 48103
- Dr. Victoria Nicole Dooley M.D.21580 Novi Rd Novi MI 48375
- Dr. Frances L. Hewitt M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Hobart Hong Lee M.D.200 Arnet St Ypsilanti MI 48198
- Dr. Radhika R Chintalapally MD130 Medical Center Dr Carleton MI 48117