Dr. Kitti Tuntasit M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology1201 5th Ave N Suite 410 Saint Petersburg FL, 33705
Dr. Kitti Tuntasit is a nephrologist practicing in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Tuntasit specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Tuntasit most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Faculty of Medicine At Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Nephrology; Samaritan Hlth Ctr-Mercy Hp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Harper Hospital Wayne State University 1972
Dr. Kitti Tuntasit M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705Get Direction
Dr. Kitti Tuntasit M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tuntasit
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Nehal Subhash Dassani MD601 7th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Vidya Sagar M.D.2196 Main St Dunedin FL 34698
- Dr. Alan Richard Lustig MD1201 5th Ave N Saint Petersburg FL 33705
- Dr. Mrinalini Emma Matcha M.D.1700 66th Street North Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Michael Brucculeri M.D.14134 Nephron Ln Hudson FL 34667
- Dr. Jaime Penix MD3001 West Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33607