Dr. Shayne Roberts is an anesthesiologist practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Roberts ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Roberts also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2011
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center Program
Dr. Shayne Roberts D.O.'s Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
Dr. Shayne Roberts D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Romance When You Have Cystic Fibrosis
24 year old Brad Dell is a young man who is deaf and living with cystic fibrosis. In January of 2017, he received a double lung transplant from the University of California, San Francisco. When Dell is not testing out his new lungs with active physical activity or reading comic books, he is writing...
- The Benefits of Using Cannabinoid Patches to Ease Fibromyalgia Pain
A patient suffering from fibromyalgia knows all too well that the disease causes a life of constant inflammation and muscular pain. These symptoms can contribute to a wide array of other problems, including mood and sleep issues, resulting in a further degradation of the quality of life. Medicines...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Julia Christine Caldwell MD310 N. L Rogers Wells Blvd Glasgow KY 42141
- Dr. Jean Santo MD2501 N 3rd St Harrisburg PA 17110
- Donald E. Martin500 University Drive Hershey Pennsylvania 17033
- Dr. Sadeq Quraishi M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Verghese T Cherian MBBS, MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Joseph F Answine MD4999 Louise Dr Mechanicsburg PA 17055