Dr. Pancras Vander laan is an internist practicing in Lancaster, NH. Dr. Vander laan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Vander laan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Medicine 1974
- St Elizabeth's Medical Center Program
Dr. Pancras Henry Vander laan MD's Practice location
Lancaster, NH 03584Get Direction
Dr. Pancras Henry Vander laan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vander laan
- Can Dehydration Cause a Lack of Appetite?
When a body doesn’t have sufficient fluids, it becomes dehydrated. Although dehydration mostly occurs during warm seasons when people work outdoors and don’t drink plenty of water, it can also happen in various situations and can be very dangerous or even fatal. Dehydration occurs in three...
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
A sore throat is simply defined as pain, irritation or itchiness of the throat. A person having a sore throat may have difficulty swallowing foods and liquids. In addition, the pain may be exacerbated when you try to swallow. A sore throat can affect both children and adults. Symptoms of sore...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- Dr. Magdalena Scherer MD59 Page Hill Rd Berlin NH 03570
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Reisert DO580 Saint Johnsbury Rd Littleton NH 03561
- Dr. Wendy Gair Muello MD170 Middle St Lancaster NH 03584
- Dr. Rebekah L Reeves M.D.580 Saint Johnsbury Rd Littleton NH 03561
- Dr. Manzoor Shah MD3600 Florida Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Kevin A Silva M.D.580 Saint Johnsbury Rd Littleton NH 03561