Dr. Dan Fujii is a Dentist practicing in Waianae, HI. Dr. Fujii specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Dan F Fujii D.D.S.'s Practice location
Waianae, HI 96792Get Direction
Dr. Dan F Fujii D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Jamie Kon DMD95-1249 Meheula Pkwy Mililani HI 96789
- Dr. Keith M Koga D.D.S.98-211 Pali Momi St Aiea HI 96701
- Dr. Ani Chimenian Cherot D.D.S.1253 Makalapa Gate Rd Pearl Harbor HI 96860
- Dr. David T Ohara D.D.S.94-748 Hikimoe St Waipahu HI 96797
- Dr. Lisa Mae Valderueda D.M.D.94-229 Waipahu Depot St. Waipahu HI 96797
- Bryan Suydam DMD95-720 Lanikuhana Ave Mililani HI 96789