Dr. Lori Cline is a speech language pathologist practicing in WEST LIBERTY, KY. Dr. Cline specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Cline evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Cline helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Lori Emily Cline MAED-SLP's Practice location
WEST LIBERTY, KY 41472Get Direction
Mrs. Lori Emily Cline MAED-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Mrs. Julia' Ann Arnett SLP2885 WOLF CREEK RD ROUSSEAU KY 41366
- Mrs. Sondra S Arms MS, CF/SLP3309 KY ROUTE 201 SITKA KY 41255
- Mrs. Maria Nicole Salisbury M.S. CCC-SLP7242 KY ROUTE 40 W OIL SPRINGS KY 41238
- Mr. Paul Matthew Hagans SLP571 PARKWAY DR SALYERSVILLE KY 41465
- Mrs. Maida Denise Webb SLP571 PARKWAY DR SALYERSVILLE KY 41465
- Machelle Renee Hardin125 HARDIN DRIVE SALYERSVILLE KY 41465