Dr. Michael Malpass is an internist practicing in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Malpass specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Malpass provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Carolinas Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Charlotte Memorial Hospital 1981
Dr. Michael Alan Malpass M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael Alan Malpass M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malpass
- What is Stress?
All of us have faced it at some time or the other, but what is it? Why and how does our body respond to it? Why is it not good for us? How can we control it?Stress is the word that refers to the overload of things that we find it difficult to manage in our life. This is a real challenge for our mind...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Why is Cord Blood Banking Important?
Cord blood banking is the method of preserving cord blood, which is blood taken from the umbilical cord after the delivery. Cord blood contains hefty amounts of stem cells, which are potential life-saying cells for numerous diseases. Collecting cord blood is a painless procedure, and is considered...
- Dr. Bhaba R. Misra D.O.1900 Electric Road Salem Virginia 24153
- Dr. Girma K. Tefera MD50 S Pickett St Alexandria Virginia 22304
- Dr. Adrienne Mina Kinsey DO2001 Crystal Spring Ave Sw Roanoke VA 24014
- Dr. Susan Irby MD13205 Booker T Washington Hwy Hardy VA 24101
- Dr. Myron Levey MD1802 Braeburn Dr Salem VA 24153
- Dr. Susanne Voekler MD4615 Huntridge Rd Roanoke VA 24012