Dr. Brian T. Sherrington M.D.
Pediatrician195 W Illinois Ave Southern Pines NC, 28387
Dr. Brian Sherrington is a pediatrician practicing in Southern Pines, NC. Dr. Sherrington is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sherrington diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sherrington can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1973
University of Florida College of Medicine 1973
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Stomach Flu
- Strep Throat
- Univ Fl Coll Med/Pensacola, Pediatrics
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Brian T. Sherrington M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Brian T. Sherrington M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sherrington
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Dr. Kathleen M. Clarke-pearson M.D.195 W Illinois Ave Southern Pines NC 28387
- Dr. Christoph R Diasio M.D.195 W Illinois Ave Southern Pines NC 28387
- Dr. Jose Ornum Buenaseda MD300a E Mckay St Elizabethtown NC 28337
- Dr. Warren Charles Johnson M.D.3801 Blue Pkwy Kansas City MO 64130
- Dr. Janie Louise Jacobs M.D.1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Nicole Sarah Mcmahon M.D.200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118