Dr. Kenneth Rosenfeld is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Stockton, CA. Dr. Rosenfeld specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rosenfeld can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rosenfeld can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Mc Gill Univ- Fac Of Med- Montreal- Que- Canada 1971
McGill University Faculty of Medicine 1971
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Boston Hosp-Women
Dr. Kenneth M. Rosenfeld MD's Practice location
Stockton, CA 95210Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth M. Rosenfeld MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Health Benefits of Bariatric Surgery
In simple layman terms, bariatric surgery is weight loss surgery. Its main purpose is the reduction of the fat around the stomach in safe amounts. The weight loss is achieved by use of what is known as a gastric band, or removing a portion of the stomach. The removal of the stomach portion is also...
- Alternative Treatments for Fibroids
Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous tumors occurring on the uterine walls of women. Fibroids start as small growths that later develop into the size of a grapefruit before the accompanying symptoms become visible, prompting the individual to seek medication. Fibroids are fairly common in women above...
- 5 Tips on Living with Vaginitis
Vaginitis is an infection that causes swelling and inflammation in the vagina. Vaginitis happens as a result of an imbalance of the normal bacterial flora causing an overgrowth of other organisms in the vagina.Types of VaginitisThere are many conditions that will cause swelling or infection in the...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- What Are the Causes of Cervical Cancer?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer that affects the cells in the cervix. It is also known to be the third most common cancer in females. It is a treatable condition if detected at its early stage. Cervical cancer is also the most common cancer type in females who are under 35 years old. There are...
- Melba A. Berbano1801 East March Lane Stockton California 95210
- Dr. Joseph A Redding M.D.2545 W Hammer Ln Stockton CA 95209
- Dr. Kelly Mah M.D.421 E Center St Manteca CA 95336
- Dr. Robert Glenn Howen MD999 S Fairmont Ave Lodi CA 95240
- Dr. Vincent P Pennisi M.D.1617 N California St. Stockton CA 95204
- Dr. Andrew Chao M.D.1617 N. California St. Stockton CA 95204