Dr. Isabella Peluso is an internist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Peluso specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Peluso provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Di Ferrara- Fac Di Med E Chirurgia- Ferrara- Italy 1981
Universita Degli Studi Di Ferrara, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- New York Methodist Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Isabella Rosa Peluso MD's Practice location
Dr. Isabella Rosa Peluso MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peluso
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- What are Electronic Cigarettes?
First introduced in China, E-cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes, are devices that make nicotine vapors for inhaling. It is battery powered, and is a popular choice for people who do not want to inhale smoke that is in normal cigarettes. It is considered as an alternative for tobacco lovers as the...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Reduce Stress to Control Your Hot Flashes
A new study revealed that hot flashes and night sweats caused by menopause can be maintained with stress exercises. Women opted for training in mindfulness-based stress reduction were not affected by night sweats and hot flashes. The results of the study published in the journal, Menopause: The...
- Dr. Rafael Sezan M.D.135 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY 11218
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD233 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn New York 11205
- Dr. Cristian Harghel M.D.220-41 Union Tpke Oakland Gardens New York 11364