Dr. Jeremy Collins is an anesthesiologist practicing in Stanford, CA. Dr. Collins ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Collins also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Aberdeen Faculty of Medicine MD
University of Aberdeen School of Medicine and Dentistry 1988
- Cho, D., Drover, D. R., Nekhendzy, V., Butwick, A. J., Collins, J., HwThe effectiveness of preemptive sphenopalatine ganglion block on postoperative pain2011
- ANESTHESIOLOGYED50 and ED95 of Intrathecal Bupivacaine in Morbidly Obese Patients Undergoing Cesarean Delivery2011
- EUROPEAN JOURL OF AESTHESIOLOGYSecuring the airway of a 'super sized' patient: another use for the Aintree Catheter (R)2006
- ANESTHESIOLOGYObesity and difficult intubation: Where is the evidence?2006
- OBESITY SURGERYNitrous oxide and laparoscopic bariatric surgery2005
- OBESITY SURGERYLaryngoscopy and morbid obesity: a comparison of the sniff and ramped positions2004
Jeremy Collins's Practice location
Stanford, CA 94305Get Direction
Jeremy Collins's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Boomer Esiason’s Son Still Coaching Despite Cystic Fibrosis
Despite the challenges that someone with cystic fibrosis faces, it’s still possible for them to live a full, happy life. Gunnar Esiason is a perfect example of this.Gunnar is the son of Boomer Esiason, famed former NFL quarterback. Gunnar’s story was famously profiled in Sports Illustrated in...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Heidi M Boules M.D.231 East 76th Street New York New York 10021
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.219 West 7th Street Los Angeles California 90014
- Dr. Hong Liu L. AC.,4150 V Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Annie W. Lee MD900 Kiely Blvd Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Joseph Stanley Andresen M.D.2000 Mowry Ave Fremont CA 94538
- Dr. Deborah Lew M.D.2500 Grant Rd Mountain View CA 94040