Dr. Jose Enrique Irazuzta M.D.
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine800 Prudential Dr Ufjp Pediatric Criti Jacksonville FL, 32207
Dr. Jose Irazuzta is a pediatrician practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Irazuzta is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Irazuzta diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Irazuzta can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Universidad De Cordoba MD
Universidad Nacional De Cordoba, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Topical nitroglycerin and pain in purpura fulminans.
- Hypothermia as an adjunctive treatment for severe bacterial meningitis.
- Serum cleaved Tau protein and neurobehavioral battery of tests as markers of brain injury in experimental bacterial meningitis.
- High-dose magnesium sulfate infusion protocol for status asthmaticus: a safety and pharmacokinetics cohort study.
- Factor VIII related antigen (von Willebrand's factor) in Kawasaki disease.
- Bedside Optic Nerve Sheath Diameter Assessment in the Identification of Increased Intracranial Pressure in Suspected Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension.
- High-Dose Magnesium Sulfate Infusion for Severe Asthma in the Emergency Department: Efficacy Study.
- Comparison of Two High-Dose Magnesium Infusion Regimens in the Treatment of Status Asthmaticus.
- Magnesium sulfate infusion for acute asthma in the emergency department.
- Selective pulmonary suctioning using a tip deflecting wire in mechanically ventilated patients.
- Intratracheal administration of fentanyl: pharmacokinetics and local tissue effects.
- Outcome and cost of child abuse.
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Jose Enrique Irazuzta M.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32207Get Direction
Dr. Jose Enrique Irazuzta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Irazuzta
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Dr. Jeremy Harris M.D.3636 University Blvd. South Jacksonville Florida 32216
- Dr. Thomas James Connolly MD05/252121 Park Street Jacksonville Florida 32204
- Dr. Jennifer A Oles M.D.305 Bicentennial Hwy Springfield MA 01118
- Dr. Anthony Andrew Perszyk M.D.820 Prudential Dr Jacksonville FL 32207
- Dr. Melissa A Garcia M.D.2080 Child St Jacksonville FL 32214
- Dr. Alexandra M Kostur M.D.13743 Saxon Lake Dr Jacksonville FL 32225