Dr. Deepak Muthappa is a Board Certified Family Medicine practitioner practicing in PARIS, TX. Dr. Muthappa specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Muthappa possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty. Muthappa Family Medicine is a comprehensive health and wellness clinic which performs extensive radiological and laboratory testing to better diagnose and treat patients. The focus of our practice is comprehensive, compassionate, complete medical care of your whole family.
Education and Training
K. S. Hegde Medical Academy MD, PhD 2010
Princeton University Chemical Engineering 2001
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- 2016
- Family Medicine Resident of the Year 2015 Scott and White - Texas A&M Medical College
- Joint Aspirations (fluid Removal) & Injections (shots)
- Botox & Injectables
- Skin & Nail Disorders
- Biopsy And Removal Of Skin Lesions/skin Cancers
- Vasectomy, Erectile Dysfunction (impotence), Urinary Incontinence And More
- Migraine And Headache Solutions / Tmj Treatment
- Pain & Anxiety Control
- Geriatric Care, Heart Problems, High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Geriatric Care, Women's Health, Preventive Care
- Adolescent Care
- Pediatric & Pregnant Care
- Rheumatic Diseases, Arthritis, Musculoskeletal Problems
- Gynecologic Cancer Screening
- Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Arthritis And More
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis, Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis), Allergies And More
- Copd Asthma And Treatment Of Shortness Of Breath
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Atrial Fibrillation, Arrhythmias (irregular Heartbeats), Heart Problems And More
- Smoking Cessation, Depression, Anxiety And More
- Member AAFP 2013
- Scott and White Family Medicine 2016
Experience & Accolades
- Cheif Resident2015 - 2016Baylor Scott and WhiteChief Resident of Family Medicine Residency Program - Temple, TX
Dr. Deepak Bacharanianda Muthappa M.D.'s Practice location
PARIS, TX 76560Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Deepak Bacharanianda Muthappa M.D. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Deepak Bacharanianda Muthappa M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Dr. Shaun Spinks M.D.1128 Clarksville St Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Chad D Trammell MD1128 Clarksville Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Ernest Sidney White MD3150 Clarksville St Paris TX 75460
- Dr. John H. Cannon DO170 8th Se Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Paul Richard Bercher M.D.1055 Clarksville St Paris TX 75460
- Dr. David S Salas MD1655 Ne Loop 286 Paris TX 75460