Dr. Tami Decker is an endodonist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Decker is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Tami Rd Decker D.D.S.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92121Get Direction
Dr. Tami Rd Decker D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Studies Linked Green Tea to Prevent or Delay Alzheimer's Disease
According to the Alzheimer’s Association 2017, Alzheimer's disease kills more than breast and prostate cancer combined. In fact, it is considered the sixth leading cause of death in the US alone.Studies have shown that every 66 seconds, someone develops this disease. Moreover, 1 in every 3...
- Gene Editing Has the Potential to Change Cystic Fibrosis
Spiked Columnist, Tim Black, discusses advances in genetic editing in his article, Gene Editing: An Expression of Our Humanity.Tim Black questions how people should all consider the recent negative responses to some of the latest gene-editing successes. The majority of these gene-editing techniques...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Staged?
Cervical cancer affects the cervix, which connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus, while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Everything You Need to Know About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is a surgical procedure that treats morbid obesity. Obesity can be a life-threatening condition that may need this type of surgery if lifestyle changes fail to work. Obesity can be potentially life-threatening when:...
- Dr. Lam Chittaphong DDS4748 University Ave San Diego CA 92105
- Dr. Juan Carlos Bosque DDS4510 Executive Dr San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Peter D. Cancellier D.D.S.477 N El Camino Real Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Robert Bruce Folk D.D.S., M.S.11777 Bernardo Plaza Ct San Diego CA 92128
- Dr. Babak Shoushtari D.M.D.4150 Regents Park Row La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Jan Lacombe D.M.D.500 W El Norte Pkwy Escondido CA 92026