Dr. Robert C Radin M.D. is a top Doctor in Virginia Beach, VA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Robert C Radin M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Robert C Radin M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Robert C Radin M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Virginia Beach, VA, Dr. Robert C Radin M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1977
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1977
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mould counts and exacerbations of allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis.
- Two pretreatment regimens for high-risk patients receiving radiographic contrast media.
- Detection of immunoglobulin G antibody to purified protein derivative in patients with tuberculosis by radioimmunoassay and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis: staging as an aid to management.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Allergy And Immunology; Eastern Va Med Sch, Internal Medicine
- Abbott-Northwestern Hospital Program
Dr. Robert C Radin M.D.'s Practice location
Virginia Beach, VA 23452Get Direction
Dr. Robert C Radin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Radin
- What to Know Before Using Berberine
What is berberine?Berberine is an alkaloid compound extracted from several different plants. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and immune-boosting properties, and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for the treatment of various ailments. Berberine is effective when it comes...
- Joanne: Lady Gaga’s Emotional Tribute to Her Aunt Who Battled Lupus
A study observed that an average annual health cost of individuals with SLE is $12,643. The Lupus Foundation of America reported that two out of three patients with lupus have completely or partially lost their income as they are no longer able to perform their duties full-time. One patient in...
- What Is a Stent?
A stent is an expandable metal tube that is used to treat weak arteries. These stents help in opening up arteries that are narrowed down by the accumulation of plaques. Implantation of the tube helps in reducing the constriction of blood flow in the affected region. The metal mesh is implanted...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Joanne Marie Lopes M.D.5121 Greenwich Rd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Paul R Conkling MD5900 Lake Wright Dr Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Christopher J Kurz M.D.101 Bodin Cir Travis Afb CA 94535
- Dr. Siobhan Bertolino M.D.844 Kempsville Rd Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. J. Ben Hugo M.D.328 Louisa Ave Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Dr. Matthew J. Mitsch MD1821 Old Donation Pkwy Virginia Beach VA 23454