Dr. Jessica Anchor-samuels is an internist practicing in Agawam, MA. Dr. Anchor-samuels specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Anchor-samuels provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University 2002
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Jessica Anchor-samuels M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jessica Anchor-samuels M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anchor-samuels
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- The Right Way to Use Your Treadmill
The treadmill is one of the most popular workout equipment in the country. Yet, many people find the treadmill to be a monotonous and ineffective piece of equipment for workout. Some still wonder how they can use this equipment in a very efficient way to improve health. Calorie burning can be...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- Dr. Rex L Mahnensmith M.D.28 Ashton Circle Simsbury CT 06070
- Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD90 Brick Rd Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Mark Josel4 Northwestern Dr Bloomfield CT 6002
- Dr. Tereza Hubkova MD165 Kemble Street Lenox Massachusetts 1240
- Dr. Nissin Nahmias M.D.8 Langley Park Farmington CT 6032
- Dr. Donna Leco Mercado M.D.759 Chestnut Street Springfield Massachusetts 1199