Dr. Alice Marie Ormsby M.D.
Dermatologist12333 Ne 130th Ln Suite 330 Kirkland WA, 98034
Dr. Alice Ormsby is a dermatologist practicing in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Ormsby specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Ormsby diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1982
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Dermatology; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Internal Medicine
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of CA/SF Hosp
Dr. Alice Marie Ormsby M.D.'s Practice location
Kirkland, WA 98034Get Direction
Kirkland, WA 98034Get Direction
Dr. Alice Marie Ormsby M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ormsby
- Are Vitamin Drinks Beneficial for Your Skin?
Vitamin drinks, or beauty beverages as they are commonly known as, are touted as one of the best recipe for glowing and youthful skin. It is more like a powerful purifying and perfecting solution for the skin. In the past years, a number of products claiming to have ‘functional benefits’ for...
- Is it Heat Rash or Folliculitis?
What Is Heat Rash?Heat rash is a condition of the skin that results from a blockage of the sweat ducts. This condition can be attributed mostly to excess sweating, and is therefore very common in hot and humid areas. All people can be affected by heat rash, especially if they are in conditions that...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Treatments for Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs hide in raised mounds of inflamed follicles appearing externally as acne, like reddish protrusions or sacs with transparent tips filled with pus and blood. They are painful to touch and create a burning sensation on the affected skin. You see them on your face, neck, pubic area, legs...
- How Do I Get Rid of my Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a normal part of aging. Understanding the causes and different treatment options to get rid of wrinkles is the best way to take the first step in a successful battle against them.The most common causes of wrinkles are as follows:...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Dr. Renata M. Jenkin MD13118 120th Ave NE Kirkland Washington 98034
- Arlo J. Miller MD450 Northwest Gilman Blvd. Issaquah Washington 98027
- Melanie Kuechle21727 76th Avenue West Edmonds Washington 98026
- Dr. Susanne L. Gee M.D.4744 41st Ave Seattle Washington 98166
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Dick MD1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. James Connelley Collyer M.D.4740 44th Ave Sw Seattle WA 98116