Dr. Julie Fallon is an internist practicing in Templeton, CA. Dr. Fallon specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Fallon provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1985
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Ny Medical College, Internal Medicine
Dr. Julie C Fallon M.D.'s Practice location
Templeton, CA 93465Get Direction
Dr. Julie C Fallon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fallon
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- The Right Way to Use Your Treadmill
The treadmill is one of the most popular workout equipment in the country. Yet, many people find the treadmill to be a monotonous and ineffective piece of equipment for workout. Some still wonder how they can use this equipment in a very efficient way to improve health. Calorie burning can be...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Dr. Grace Crittenden MD1334 Marsh St San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Dr. Nushrat Ullah M.D.5910 Junction Blvd Elmhurst NY 11373
- Dr. Lisa Thiel Vasak M.D.500 First St Paso Robles CA 93446
- Dr. Armando F Siqueiros MD148 Casa St San Luis Obispo CA 93405
- Dr. Stephen G Shaw M.D.274 Madison Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Steven Jerome Mcallen M.D.295 Posada Ln Templeton CA 93465